Sometimes it’s the little things that makes your look complete. For a man its Shiny shoes for Women its A Golden tan, Perfect Nails or Flawless Make up.
Luxury Manicure – 30 mins / €25
During This luxurious treatment we revitalise your hands by soaking, shaping, cuticle minimising and massaging your hands and lower arms. Using OPI products to condition, your hands look and feel smoother.
Luxury Pedicure – 45 mins / €40
Indulge yourself with this wonderfully relaxing treatment. Your feet and mind are thoroughly pampered and restored, you are guaranteed to feel the tension releasing while your feet are exfoliated and massaged before your cuticles are clipped and toes painted. Please bring open toe shoes. (Massage chair in both salons).
Callus Peel – Hydroxide peel – can be added to any Pedicure for €15
Reduces stress, improves circulation, stimulates the nerve function and increases energy.
Reflexology can assist in conditions such as:
- Allergies / Insomnia
- Arthritis / Knee Problems
- Asthma / Multiple Sclerosis
- Back Problems / Neck Problems
- Blood Pressure / PMS/Hormonal Problems
- Bowel Disorders / Respiratory Problems
- Constipation / Sinusitis
- Eczema / Stress Disorders
- Frozen Shoulder / Thyroid Imbalance
- Gynaecological Disorders / Hay Fever
Shellac & Vinylux
- Shellac Polish (lasts up to 2 weeks)- €25
- Shellac with mini Manicure – €40
- Shellac with Luxury Manicure – €45
- Shellac Polish Fingers & Toes – €45
- Shellac Mini Pedi – €45
- Vinylux Polish Fingers or Toes – €15
Home exfoliation is recommended prior to all our spray tan treatments to help prolong your results. Intensive Tan (IT), which has anti-ageing properties, firms and nourishes the skin to deliver a long lasting tan. It is suitable for the most sensitive skin type and can be used during pregnancy.
- Full body Air Brush Tan – €30 (Intensive Tan lasts 7/10 days – with weekly maintenance €20)
- Half Body Air Brush Tan – €20
- Crazy Angel Tan – Perfect for the first time angels looking to earn their tanning wings
- Full Body Tan – €20
Tanning Do`s & Don`ts
Skin may have sweat, lotion, oil, hair conditioner, soap, shave product, or other residue on it.
Products on the skin can prevent solution absorption. The area of the body, can help clarify the issue. Legs are often issues from soap or shave products. Under arms would be sweat or deodorants. Chest or back, ether sweat or hair conditioner from poor shower rinsing. In all cases better exfoliation and rinsing after use of all other body products should help address the issue.
Skin is poorly exfoliated and rinsed. Change exfoliation method if needed. Not all exfoliates will rinse well from the skin. A clean rinse scrub should be used, or an exfoliation mitt or cloth, with a clean rinse off shower gel product.
If the fresh tan is only blotchy in some areas, are they dry skin areas? (legs for example) If so, they should be well exfoliated, and LIGHTLY pre moisturized. (Moist Air Dry Oil would be a good pre tan moisturizer that will not hamper spray tan penetration)
Note: that bar soaps can excessively dry skin, so advise client to switch to a non moisturizing shower gel product.
Important : Please make sure that you not shave legs prior to tanning as this may cause blotchy legs
- Makeup Application – €25
- Makeup with Weekend Lashes – €40